Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Go On...Cut A Rug!


There will be no worries about achy dancing feet at this wedding thanks to Old Navy's $1 sale a few weeks back. Well, at least not for the ladies! I enlisted Josh, Nicky and my mom to join me in collecting many, many pairs of flip-flops for all you dancing queens! They had a five pair limit per customer, but that did not deter us. Nicky and I each made three trips. Josh made two. My mom's friend, Jen, made a few herself! Now we can all cut a rug in comfort! I'm thinking of displaying the flip-flops in a large green market wagon near the dance floor. Guests can help themselves when they're ready. Now I just need to re-enlist Nicky to bust out her big 'ol number stamps and make size tags for them.


Thanks, guys, for all of your help!

1 comment:

jenn said...

That is the coolest idea ever. My husband changed into his slippers at our reception. I just went barefoot.