Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Christmas Tree






Poor thing has been up since the weekend after Thanksgiving and I'm just now paying tribute to it! I have taken several pictures on many occasions and I'm convinced that photographing a Christmas tree {well} is next to IMPOSSIBLE! Oh well...here are a few shots that I decided to settle for. Any suggestions on how best to take pictures of a lit tree?

I finally got my cones lined, filled with candy and up on the tree. There are a couple missing because I took them to a friend. I don't want you all to think that Josh has already eaten half a tree!! In fact, he has yet to empty a single one!

5 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Well, the tree looks lovely, but if you figure out how to take a good picture of a Christmas tree, pleas let me know.

Nicky C. K. said...

ADORABLE! Are those the dollar tree frames?! Did you paint them?

Super CUTE.

App Development Bangalore said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Buy Contact Lenses Online in India said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

WaterProof Spray For Shoes said...

Yes, Christmas is coming. i like this.