Monday, September 15, 2008

Where Have I Been????

Seriously?? I have been up to my eyeballs in wedding "stuff" and I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast!

We spent this past weekend putting together favors. Stop reading here if you're coming to the wedding and you don't want to know what your little gift is!!!
What a mess this wood excelsior stuff makes! My goodness!!! When we're done i'll need to spend another week cleaning this place! Josh's last name is Myers, so we figured a little Myers rum and vintage Coke would be the perfect combination for a favor! However, we had no idea how time consuming or literally back-aching this little project would turn out to be.So much so that I still haven't even gotten around to putting the tags on the boxes. Ugghhhh...it's exhausting! And it's just one tiny to-do on the ginormous list!! God (and I) love Nicky for creating these super cute photo cards to encourage guests to share their photos with us later. She was soooo sweet, she even cut them up for me and saved me the hassle of doing that! Aren't they cute?!I am so looking forward to having all of this OUT of our house and getting back to normal!!!
In the mean time, I think I'll have a drink!!

1 comment:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Clink!!!! What a great favor....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Great idea!!!! Have fun cleaning up that seltzer.

Becky :)