Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FIESTA Night!

So in order to make our week at the lake more interesting I planned a Fiesta Night for one of the dinners that we were responsible for since Josh and I really enjoy Mexican food. It was a ton of fun...despite my having to get creative about how to hang a pinata in a house that I can't put holes in to hang it from. Not that I would ever do that in my home either, but I was amazed at the lack of options at the cottage. If we wanted to break the pinata outside (in the rain) there would have been no problem, but for obvious reasons we opted not to do so. Check out the pics of my family (Mom, Brother Brett (above sitting) and Fiance Lindsay, Cousin Josh (above standing) and his Sweet Sarie, Cousin Kayla and My Josh) and I at our FIESTA!



















































No comments: