Friday, June 27, 2008

A Quick Project

Today's project, beside cleaning our office (yuck!), was this letter holder. I got it at the VOA for practically nothing. Now that it has had a makeover, I know I can sell it for something!

Here is the before picture:Here is the after:
Who doesn't love a little robin's egg blue in their life? Perfect to keep that mail off the entry way table or the kitchen counter. Don't ya think! The picture does not do it justice...too bright, but it is super sweet in person. I promise!

I am hoping to open a booth at the Craft & Antique Co-op soon and I need to get on some of my junk to fill it up. This was quick and easy. And best of all, I really needed to get it out of our office. What a mess that place was! I'm half way there!!

2 comments:

Nicky C. K. said...

you are a busy bee.

very CUTE!!

Magnolia Street Style said...

Adorable. That is such a happy shade of blue and I love blue.