Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Bunch of *Stuff*



I thought I'd share a few onesies that I recently made. Pretty cute; though I am never happy with my own work. I apologize for the wrinkles as they've been folded in a bag for a week. I am interested in any tips on where to find patterns and templates for appliques. What I have is quite limited and I'd like to make more. I have several friends who are either pregnant or have just had babies. These are the perfect little surprise for them...I think!?






I can only wish that I made this sweet dress. Unfortunately that is not the case! It was made by Grosgrain. Check it out here: Roosters-N-Rickrack Pinafore GIVEAWAY!!!!


She has another giveaway going on, as well. This one is EVEN SWEETER!!!! It is for this Strawberry Quart Caplet and Simple Sailing Frock.


I am still trying to figure out how to blur out the details of the wedding so that I can share the invites with you. I haven't forgotten that I said I would.


I am off to have LASIK now. No four eyes for this bride. Keep me in your thoughts if you don't mind. I'm VERY nervous~!!!!!! You may not hear from me for a couple of days due to this. But I'm sure you all are getting used to that!

1 comment:

Happiness Is On Pike Street said...

Good luck on the surgery! I am still in repair and am REALLY ready to be 100%, and so are my kids! I feel for you, yet I am excited for you also! Good luck girlie! I will be thinking of you!