Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things I Am Grateful For...

Here's my new book and I'm grateful for it!!! Still can't find it on the web, but maybe it's because it is the 2007 edition. But, even so, you'd think they'd want to promote it or something?? A true speaking, "...or something!" Oh well here it is, and yes, the tag is a sticky one; so as you can all see - I SPLURGED. Well, actually Josh did. He was once again shutting me up, because 1) we were at Walmart to get a different book and couldn't find it so I was NOT HAPPY and 2) we were at Walmart......and he wanted to get out of there FAST - enough said!!


Which brings me to the first segment of The Things That I Am Grateful For which comes to you via a suggestion, or a challenge rather, by the lovely Jerusalem from My Little Life.
I am grateful for - Josh - the love of my life. He brings a smile to my face every day. He supports my junquing habits - most of the time! He accompanies me on tedious errands. He takes me out to dinner and brings dinner to me. He makes a killer mac-n-cheese (just a little food obsessed right now!). He loves myself and Danny Boy, unconditionally. He is smart. He is patient. He makes me happy. And he has spent five years of his life by my side. And, so for Josh, I am grateful.
I also wanted to give you a heads up on another fun GIVEAWAY. Please go to Nunnie's Attic and sign up for her giveaway. BE SURE to tell her I sent you!! And enjoy her Christmas music. It really puts you in the mood. I must update my blog soon for the holidays!! Good luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely post! I will have to be on the lookout for that book. And I am grateful for my sweet man who also goes junquing with me too! Thanks for jumping into the Grateful pond with me!

FarmHouse Style said...

I have the same book:) I found it by accident at the fabric store a couple of weeks ago. I love it!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment yesterday. I hope you will visit me again sometime.

Rhonda

Provo Office Cleaning said...

Lovely blog you have hhere

Provo Office Cleaning said...

Great post, much appreciate the time you took to write this.