Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Josh! The Man Of My Dreams!!

How can you not love a man who does this...


In an attempt to organize my life last week while I was on vacation, I made a list of posts that I wanted to accomplish. The fact that some of them never happened is only a minor detail. The fact that Josh came in and added to my list with this, I guess, is major. For some reason, it made my day!! When I finally noticed that he had written it, I couldn't stop smiling! I love you "man of my dreams"!!

3 comments:

Happiness Is On Pike Street said...

I am so happy for you! Chauncey does funny stuff like this all the time! It keeps your relationship fresh! Glad to see you are feeling better! How are the wedding plans coming?

Magnolia Street Style said...

He needs to be moved to the top of the list. You are a lucky woman.

Dona said...

You had better hold on tight to this great find of yours. Sounds like one in a billion.


Dona