Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My New Favorite Cleaning Products...Love Them!

I've always been one who appreciates the look and smell of something really clean. I'm not saying there is anything really clean at my house right now, but I still appreciate those attributes, nonetheless. In the past the more abrasive a cleaner, the happier I was - those cleaners were going to get me cleanest clean there is.


Right?



WRONG.



Being pregnant and planning to bring a baby into this home soon, have made me consider what I'm breathing in and what I'm touching a lot more. I don't care to have a toxic home for the little one or any of us. So I've been considering all-natural cleaning products based on different factors. I finally gave up on researching them, as it wasn't doing me any good because everyone had opposing opinions. So I decided to start trying them out myself.


I think I'm in love!! {Settle down honey, I'm talking about a cleaning product here.}


I'm already using the Le Scrub Bath Cleaner and it works wonders. I love it! I also have the Lilac All-Surface Cleaner which seems to work well. I may try a different scent down the road though. My next purchase is going to be the Smarty Dish Dishwasher Detergent. Now I'm very loyal to Finish (previously known as Electrasol) Dishwasher Detergent, but I'm pretty impressed with Method so it's definitely worth a try. If any of you use this already, I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments: