- my Autumn wagon displays in front of our house
- my red milk can - NEED IDEAS!
- my buffet table - ready and decorated for Halloween
- my AMAZING package from Hollyhocks - for no other reason than that Vicki is WONDERFUL!
- my new record player stand
- the flowers that are HUGE and still blooming the third week in October in my back yard
- my first Christmas project!!! Aahhhh - there's that word agin! It is the third week in October, though, right?!
- my sister (Stay tuned for those of you who know me and are REALLY confused!)
Josh tried to make me feel better by bringing home his camera from work, and he did...because I love knowing he wants to make things better. I love you honey! But...the work camera blows. It is AWFUL. The WORST! (OK OK ENOUGH, Sondra.) All I wanted to do was take a picture of the broken camera, with the work camera and even with a little help from a friend (or a very patient boyfriend insisting on making things BETTER!) it came out horribly!
So I have decided to share with you some old goodies that I have been meaning to get up and running in the ETSY shop. If you are interested in any of these or want to special order, please leave me a comment or email me. All items go to the first person to contact me.
Magnets - $1 per letter: