Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Meet Robin...


otherwise known as the anonymous commentor (sp.?) on my last post and/or as my lil brother. Now I know I haven't been a good blogger lately and I know you've all heard enough about my camera and me feeling sorry for myself, but I'm not over it yet - so TOO BAD!!! My brother visits the blog every day (or at least he better be) and is obviously sick and tired of reading the same old post, as I'm sure many of you are!! So he's harassing me anonymously!!


That's him there in the Robin suit. He is currently for rent for any of you baby mamas who are having a birthday or Halloween party that you need entertainment for. In the spirit of making him happy, I will collect the proceeds from Robin's appearances and buy myself a new camera. So just let me know if you'll be needing him. He's fairly CHEAP, but a bit of a busted Robin (you see he can't FLY), so you'll need to put him on a plane if you're too far away!! Double your $ and I'll send Batman (my cousin Josh) along, too!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Other News
When I get my new camera, I must remember to blog about:
  • fall post decoration
  • weight candle holder
  • HI
  • new windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, HONEY!
  • free doll crib and other fun stuff

Until then...

2 comments:

Margaret said...

According to "Why Aged Essence," you should LOVE me! I thought you might be writing about moi and you said such nice things about the old lady. Maybe you could feature me on Etsy! Well, it cracked me up so thanks for a good laugh!

kari and kijsa said...

Hahahah! we love this- actually, we may copy your idea and try to rent our own brothers out! Maybe we could form a 'brother's for rent co-op" to spread this across the country and all raise oiney to help fund our blogging habits! This post made our day!

blessings,
kari & kijsa