Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is It My Birthday?







Nope! But tomorrow is Josh's. Fortunately for me, though, his father and stepmother sent me the giant package yesterday instead of him!! I came home to a huge package on the porch that I couldn't take a picture of because I tore it open too quickly to photograph. It had my name on it so I'm allowed to be overly curious and excited. I love surprises!!

In it were nine octoganol windows or shadow boxes or frames or - oh who cares what they are...they're fun and just what a good junker needs! Don't you think??! Thank you Larry and Denise for the great "junque". I would like you to be my official Illinois junk hounds. Interested?

So here we go with the idea mill. Put your thinking caps on for these beauties. Josh and I both have ideas for what we can do with these, but I love hearing all of your great ideas too!

2 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How fun to receive surprises like that! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Thanks for visiting my blog...do try the salmon recipe - you will love it!
Penny

RobinBirdsNest said...

Oh the shadow box frames are so cool! How nice of them. They would make a nice place for collections of some sort.