Monday, September 24, 2007

An ETSY Shop

the other dirty birdie modeling our ever so shabby chic vintage apron being sold at the very low price of $15 - if anyone is interested!


For the past two days I have been working on opening an ETSY Shop called aged essence. It is finally up and running on my end. However, apparently customers will not be able to view the items in the shop for a couple of days. If you go to the ETSY link above and type agedessence in the search box, it will take you to the shop. Give it a couple of days to view the fun stuff in the since it appears empty at this point in time. If there is anybody who can tell me how to get that neat little ETSY advertisement on my blog I would be forever in debt to you. Until then, check out what the Dirty Birdies brought to last weekend's sale. Tune in tomorrow to see where they are taking their wares this weekend!

4 comments:

RobinBirdsNest said...

Your Etsy shop is looking good! Hope you have a lot of success with it!

Dona said...

Thanks for checking me out. I like your site.Good Luck with the shop. Keep in touch.
Dona

Unknown said...

Your shop is so cute and I can see everything up already!! (They always put that disclaimer about it taking several days, but it never has for me!) To get the little tag for your blog, go into "Your Etsy" after you log in. Then go to the bottom left hand side where it says "Etsy Mini" and pick the kind that you want (I have one Row with one Column because I just wanted one picture to show up.) Then you copy and paste the HTML code they give you into your blog (just create a new Html block in your layout...) Does that make sense at all? If not email me and let me know! Good luck!!

Nicky C. K. said...

NICE pic! Could I possibly smile ANY bigger?!?! Geez louise.

good tip from Jerusalem on the Etsy tag too.

I really love that APRON. Glad we scored LOADS of that fabric! I'll have to make myself one to wear at all the sales! Looking forward to this weekend. Hope the weather holds out for us!